Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

Canada


                       Why I Choose Canada
1. Because  there have delicious food. It have poutine, Canadian Bacon, "Canadian" Pizza and many things......2. Because there have many minerals. Like gold, iron......

minerals
poutine
















                               About Canada

😄
  In Canada's winter, there are many snow. If your car was parked outside, and snowing few night, in the morning, you will sew your like
this:---------------------------------------------->
  But Canada's snow is beautiful, too. Like this: ˇ   Could you image how fantastic Christmas party in this castle?
    


  Canada have big grassland too. It is very huge and flat. Crop also grew on the grassland, because the place is huge, so can 
production many food. I think it's yummy.😋


  Rocky mountains is Canada's mountain. It is 4401m high. We can ski on that mountain. When you are skiing, maybe there are some gold or other minerals under your feet.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to further info from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lance,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! Wow we are so happy to have you be a part of this over the next few weeks. Thank you very much for making a blog especially to take part. I cannot wait to read your blogs and learn all about your learning journey through Canada!

    My name is Dan, and I'm working alongside Rachel and Mark over the summer. I'm lucky enough to be able to read your blogs and I'll be leaving comments as I go. If you want to reply to my comments then please do! I'd love to know what you think, or if you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

    I really like your reasons for wanting to travel to Canada. I think it would be such an amazing country to visit. They certainly do have delicious food, have you ever tried poutine before? It's delicious, especially during the cold weather like they're having at the moment. Did you know some parts of Canada are getting down to -30 degrees?? Now that's cold!

    A good friend of mine has just moved over there with his wife, and they absolutely love it. It's very cold, but could you imagine having all that snow around?? It would be so much fun.

    Great use of pictures in your blog too Lance. I really like how they show what you were talking about in your blog. Keep up the awesome work! I'm really looking forward to following all of your blogs :-)

    Happy holidays!
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lance,

    I am so happy to see that you have chosen to visit Canada. It is my home country! I absolutely love Canada and had a wonderful time growing up in the Ottawa area with my sister, Leigh. She is two years younger than I am and we had a lot of fun running and playing together outside. During the winter season, we would stay inside and play because it was too cold to be outside for very long. Having said that, we would go outside to build snowmen or go skating if the weather was cold but clear. I do really miss the snow, now that I live in New Zealand.

    I am hoping to get back to Canada one day soon to spend a few days with my family. My mom, dad and sister all live in Ottawa. Perhaps I will take my son, Aronui, over to Canada to celebrate Christmas with them. I can teach him how to skate and introduce him to snow!

    I hope that you enjoy your journey through Canada, Lance! We're so excited to have you blogging with us this holiday.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete