Pages

Sunday 19 March 2017

Plane's Royal Rescue, The book I chose, A Naughty Tiger

                Plane's Royal Rescue

  Author: Peter Bently.
  Illustrated: Bella Bee, Lucy Fleming.
  This book is about an aeroplane.
  In a koala world. The king left his crown in the car and he goes on an aeroplane. The car's driver discovered the crown and he was very worried. The driver told the captain koala. The captain koala said he has an idea. He drives the huge jet to were the king's jet go. In the end, when the king landed, he takes the crown back.


         A Naughty Tiger
  I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual... But, a huge, big, strong tiger jumped into the room just then! I was very scared. "Aaa!" I screamed.I thought the tiger will eat me, but, an unusual thing happened, when the tiger came in my room, it started playing the toy! A naughty tiger, I thought. At last, a man came. He told me the tiger was very naughty. It was from the circus and it's not dangerous. He said sorry to me.
  What's a terrifying day!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there Lance,

    I'm a year 7 Student from S.P.X school and my name is Von. Wow I have to say that your story is great and enjoyed reading it! I love your story because I find it funny :D Next time please double check your writing to see if it makes sense before posting or maybe ask your parents for help if you need any help.

    Fabulous work and keep up the great posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lance,

    You have written a very entertaining story! I was a little bit frightened when I first read it because I was worried that the tiger would be unfriendly but it sounds like he was actually just being playful! I have a cat named 'Jackson' who is also very playful. He likes to chase his toys all around the house. Sometimes he runs up and down our hallway as fast as he can and goes crashing into the wall at one end. When he isn't running around he is usually sleeping! He loves to find a sunny spot and curl up for a nap. Yesterday he napped for 8 hours straight!

    I hope that you are enjoying your holiday and finding plenty of time to nap, relax, draw and do some reading and writing. It is great to see that you're practicing your writing skills by participating in the Summer Learning Journey programme. You will be all ready for school when it starts again in February!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Lance,

    Thank you for recommending two books for Curious Kiwi to read on the plane, I'm sure he will enjoy them too! Your description for Plane's Royal Rescue is really good. I'm glad to hear that the Koala King managed to get his crown back safely in the end :-)

    Like Rachel and Von, I enjoyed your story! It made me laugh when I was reading it. I started picturing a giant cat playing with lots of toys like a kitten. After all, tigers are still cats, but it was a funny thought! I love cats, they are so playful but they can definitely be naughty sometimes. Have you ever seen a tiger before? They are my favourite animals to visit at the Zoo!

    I'm really impressed that you are taking part in the Summer Learning Journey. It's a great way to practice your reading and writing skills before the school year starts.

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete